For details of an example of our coaching programme click HERE.
Following the outstanding success of our training camps we are currently planning further triathlon training camps commencing Saturday 6th February 2021. The 2021 camp is being run in partnership with Matt Luxton from the Tamar Performance Centre.
Further details are to be published soon, please contact us if you would like to join us.
We have had athletes of varying age, ability and experience join us for our camps and we are delighted with the overwhelmingly positive feedback. The athletes particularly appreciated how we listened, connected and worked to their specific needs and personal aims within the group.
Our camps are aimed at all athletes including amateur and Age Groupers who are looking to be cared for like the pro’s. It is our aim to inspire you to achieve your goals … and beyond; to give you technical skills; to develop your strength and stamina but, significantly, to give you time to reflect on your performance, review your expectations of yourself and, you never know, set new goals in moving to another level if that is what you want.
Our camps will offer you the following:
- Pre-camp consultations with our coaches with bespoke training and strength / conditioning plans created
- 7 x nights accommodation and all other hotel services arranged on a half board basis in single, double or triple rooms to meet your requirements at Jardin Caleta***. We are able to arrange 10 day programmes if you wish.
- Airport transfers in Tenerife (flights not included)
- Sports massage from qualified sports therapist
- Road bike hire (Cannondale) or support with your own bike set up
- Seminars (run clinic, swim technique, bike skills, nutrition)
- Swim training in 50m and 25m open air pools
- Open water sea swim
- Video analysis in high tech swim flume and 1:1 feedback
- Athletics track
- Trail running
- Road cycling from sea level to 2300m
- Gym strength and conditioning sessions in the indoor / outdoor gyms
- 1:1 coaching conversations with our coaches
- Enjoyment, fun, new horizons, new experiences, new knowledge, new friends, winter sunshine and time for you to chill out and relax.
Our training camp programme is designed by and delivered under the direction of our head coach Del Pitcher, who is a vastly experienced triathlete and coach.
We look forward to sharing T3 with you.
Please contact us with any preliminary enquiries.